Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A random potpourri
Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm sorry im just so uninspired to do the whole festivity reporting, even to myself.
Maybe i'll wait till after chinese new year.
Or um Good Friday?

But what i would like to do is say
"HOWS IT SMELLING THIS NEW YEAR!?!"

I got a couple of fresh poppies in the cell.
Deep inhalations. Nice.

My 3 other roses still budding beautifully. I watch in awe.
Cuz i can try my utmost best, but its God who makes them bloom.

And me "the mother of all bambis" as Shenna bambifiedly says.
"But shenna", i say in all seriousness, " Bambi's mother dies".
"Oh.." Shenna's bambi gaze.

Hehehe. I love it already.

The bouquet gets more elaborate...
Soon there will be baby's breadth, ferns, carnations, sunflowers, lilacs, lilies. The works. I want the works. Thats my visual dream for this year.
My cell bouquet.
And soon enough the Garden.

Moooving along...
I also stand amazed at how in a sphere where nothing animate thrives ( or so we think )
You can leave your blog like bread to rot, and micro-organisms can still have a party.

My tag board has had some activity lately. And my higher learning of peceptivity has taught me to smile about every one of those cute rug rats who decided that i was worth a morsel of their time & a speck of brain functionality. Someone also thought i was 16... *gazes faraway*

Sweet 16....
For my case...spunky 16.
Where blades were made with pieces of my tongue.
And frosty popsicles witha swift gaze of my eyes.
And global warming paid tribute to my ice-berg melting smiles.

HAHAAA...I love reminiscing with a whole lot of narcissistic , MSG-ladden hilarity

Heeheeeheee..
*giggles away*

Actually i don't giggle very well...i prefer the small-spurts-chuckle or maniacal-laughter

15/16..*dreamily*
My green uniform was pretty short by that time.



about*
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

After 3 years of Inertia lets see if this works out

The name is BeL by the way.

Just in case you get lost navigating through cyber grass turfs, this is my lil plot.

profile*
Eccentrically Beautiful

I'm acutely random to those I love





tagboard*


archives*
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
October 2009


credits*
Designer:pure_poison
Layout: ambivalente
Image upload: imageshack.us


hear me out*