Yay . After a huge amount of deliberation at the shop with Ooister, I took the M home.
Its one of those things...a perfect fit vs a preferred fit.
The preferred won, & i'm satiated.
So what went on yesterday.
Ooister n Aikey decided to fill up the boredom with some great low impact exercise.
Window-shoppin n trying-on -stuff 'xcercise.
So met Ooisty at City Hall...went on to star360degree to swap the jacket n tried on more jackets
Ate super potent fried mars bars and vanilla icecream + some spicy fried chicken bits at CHIPPY's + Old Chang Kee...YUMMM..
Aikey the Yummy then came along... wooots..we just yaked about Good stuff;)
Lotsa God , major gloss & minimum goss.
Then we skipped off to Vivo.
And had an intelligent conversation about Arnie as a governor & South Park & Simpsons.
Two separate conversations mind you. But they were strangely quite seamless .
Vivovivo
We went to the valley of the shadow of death
I lusted after more shoes n boots at P&B
Aikey n Ooisty tried a buncha stuff at River Island...& there was this Fashion Assistant stud
who was REALLY helpful to Ooisty..like tuggin at his shirt and all..
I tried to stay serious under my Adidas Truckie...n nodded with an appropriate frown.
I yawned 3 times in 5 mins in TopShop
& decided on a Coffee n cakes break at Gloria Jeans
Im always stoked when i'm there.white choc mocha, macadamia latte, and chocolate mint bomb.(thats Ooisty for you...he was stoked too)
The macadamia slice was too funky. In a weird way. It tasted SOO different from the ones i used to pop as comfort food...maybe the ingredients are of inferior quality. Yux..
So i changed it to scones n a muffin n made the staff taste it.. they had no expression tho.
Ha. thank God i can see what theyre doin if not...some *Poooi*might happen
After hoots...it was DAISO MAYHEM
Aikey n Ooisty are the new DAISO sitcom.
crazy banter in Hongkie accent. I'm like "dude...daiso is japanese"
hahaha it was hysterical.
Its the new sequel to last years "HeLLO , NEWPAPER??"
So we scooped up some $2 guilt-free purchases
Met gorgeous mich , Tall Uncle Tay n lovely Chellie...
And a new part to the night began.
Berty's BDay!!
Yay
So a lil more shoppin..at LaSenza with the chicks..
Met Chellie's Mister & Bday boy Bert
& Scooted to Liang Seah Street for some crazy open air steamboat
YAY
A short meeting to comfirm Sat's plans and we were homebound...
ZzZzZ?
Not.
I slept at 7am its insane. i was just packin out a small hole in my room.
The whole room would take a year.
It was Gangs of NY..The Ellen D Show...The Tyra Show in the background.
Argh..I so need to fix myself.
I even managed to call a pal who was like busy milling around on this new day with birds chirpin b4 i got to sleep.
bahhh