Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Much ado about nothing
Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Alright , after RAGING feedback that the previous post (oh so rare a sight these days) was too much of a brain drain. Let me fuel our shallow inclincations with some BeLLa Hot Goss Fodder!

Life
is pretty much a dream, and i say this literally. I keep sleeping!
And i have a sermon to orchestrate , facilitate invent and reinvent!
Work to do. MEetings to plan and execute.
And yet my body is just in zzzzz mode after Sunday when my eyes got all swollen,
sneezing frenzies and scratchy throat. Joy. Pure Joy.


PLUS
i got meLLy's dance to learn.
And im already Ms Uncoordinated amongst many other Ms not-so-good-things LIKE
Ms "I get near cardiac arrest on a free/espress/high way when its not even me driving"
But one thing that puts it all in the right skin is, I'm Ms "i've got balls to laugh at myself"
So Laugh it up and Live it out


What else is rocking my boat?
My lap top died on me, or rather i suffocated it without knowing. Its battery stopped functioning. It said: IRREPARABLE DAMAGE DONE TO THE BATTERY. REPLACE IT NOW.

it hurts me.

I even prayed that it will be okay. And i will not abuse it anymore.
So it's now at the doctors at IBM.
And I'm committing adultery with various other lappys and comps.


Speaking about death,
I attended 2 funerals lately. Both involved elderly people but they're worlds apart.
One glimmered hope in an Ellipsis points way (that means ...)
One was a .
Life has its variety
But Death, no it brings you captive to an either or.


Puppies
I wanted to get one, almost did. But well DADs are an entirely different breed of species altogether. I'll leave it at that. Wait. Let me just add, with some dads, you really can't have another attention seeking matter at home. Too much....tension

Another star for me:
I'm gettin Good at
Making smoothies from whatever's rotting around at home.
My mom makes them too but hers is a lil confusing on the taste buds.
Maybe its an era thing. Cuz she really digs her smoothies.
So basically the magic to my smoothies are : vanilla ice cream/yoghurt and ice cubes.
With the occassional oats.
:)

Im usually quite apt at tossing whatever i can find from the shelves and fridge into somethin decent.

Just some of the Magnified images I've viewed on the Big screen lately
Ratatouille (2007)
Alright alright It IS Good.
I put off watchin it forever cuz im like its a yucky rat!
Maybe im just sensitive cuz im born in da year of the rat.. and im known to be pretty shrewd like one. But yes it was a good flick like all of Pixar's stuff. Props props

The Last Legion (2007)
Not too bad, with Colin Firth (love actually) and Aishwarya Rai (Bollywood A-Lister)
I think the accuracy or lack of it bugged me. But if i just wanted some entertainment, it got me some. As for Aishwarya, her eyes really sizzles... but for some reason i kept lookign somewhere else. hmmm all i can say..the lady's got curves.

Jesus Camp (2007)
Documentary. Unbiased . Made me squirm at some bits. I guess we're all not used to seeing what we do played plainly as it is on a giant screen. Realistic depiction.

Here's a by the way for you:
Mr & Mrs smith...My favorite trashy flick. (for now)
Best watched...ALone..or with fellow swoonsome friends:)with a good dose of popcorn, junk and fizzy stuff alcohol or not, well tt's up to your culture.

Anything else i missed?

LOTS

My life is a korean drama.

Till the next banal hot goss moment. Toodles

Hows that for a bleached blonde moment eh?



about*
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

After 3 years of Inertia lets see if this works out

The name is BeL by the way.

Just in case you get lost navigating through cyber grass turfs, this is my lil plot.

profile*
Eccentrically Beautiful

I'm acutely random to those I love





tagboard*


archives*
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
October 2009


credits*
Designer:pure_poison
Layout: ambivalente
Image upload: imageshack.us


hear me out*