Just a couple of days ago I discovered something quite revolting.
Ever taken a whiff at your toothbrush?
As of last year, i've been doing a few travelling stints. Mostly for work and the likes so i've got this travel bag with all the stuff i need (and don't need) and of course one of the staple fixture is my toothbrush. Lets call it Mr Tooes.
SO Mr Tooes travelled with me everywhere. To the states, to HK, camps, Mission trips , day trips, over night rendezvous. Mr Tooes
And cuz each time Mr tooes gets used, its just a few nights at a go, You don't really think much about it.
I mean he looks pretty nifty.
But just 2 days ago... Mr Tooes taught me a grave, startling and nearly choking lesson
I was just squueing the last ounce of Colgate whitening tooth paste (which doesn't really whiten) and I saw Mr Tooes standing around. I couldn't find my other toothbrush so i've been using Mr Tooes for quick fixes...Anyway..It was Then i smelt something bizarre , grotesquely foul...but strangely..familiar?
I started sniffing my hands while holding onto the toothbrush and it got increasingly pungent.EUw.. Argh i feel like lurchin into puke mode just thinking about it. Sniff trail continues...then it registered...It was the toothbrush.
Defined as: small brush; has long handle; used to clean teeth
That was the stink.
It was a giant germ nest!!! Rotting matter on seemingly white plastic bristles. Billions of invisble bacteria on each strand. AHHHHH And i've ben putting that Funky SmeLLy Bristly Tooth-Cleaning device in my mouth for days.
I don't even let a hot guy get that close.. *SHudders.&.convulses*
So dear kids, don't be a smarty panty like me...and believe your inanimate objects by how they look.. Take a close whiff. Beware. I suggest you do Not do this after meals.
And..to Mr Tooes... DUDE...You've got serious issues. May your bacteria multiply in trash land. White bristles. ...
Kappooots.
about*
After 3 years of Inertia lets see if this works out
The name is BeL by the way.
Just in case you get lost navigating through cyber grass turfs, this is my lil plot.